By becoming the one in the U.S. Virgin Islands, you will be in the company of nearly 1,000 other social workers in providing services of quality. Below will be the guide for becoming the one in the U.S. Virgin Islands. To ensure yourself that you are on track, get connected with the U.S. Virgin Islands Department of Licensing and Consumer Affairs at (340) 773-6982.
- Acquire a Master of Social Work (MSW) from an accredited or CSWE approved college or university.
- Apply for the Master’s Level Exam by completing the State Application.
- Schedule the exam at Pearson VUE.
- Gain your LMSW by passing the exam and begin earning hours towards gaining your LCSW.
- Complete two supervised years of full-time clinical experience
- Apply for the Clinical Exam by completing the State Application.
- Schedule your LCSW Exam at Pearson VUE.
- Become THE ONE in the U.S. Virgin Islands by gaining your LCSW!