- Tape lectures with the instructor’s permission to play back while studying.
- Read your flashcards/notes out loud to yourself and tape yourself reading them for playback while driving or exercising.
- Play music in the background while you study (thinking about this music may help jog your memory when taking an exam).
- Repeat facts and definitions of social work terms over and over to yourself with your eyes closed.
- Join or form a study group, so that you can discuss with others what you have learned.
- Engage a fellow social worker in exam content discussion.
- Make full use of the various podcasts included in your study system.